Books... book.. books...

Searching for inspiration? In no particular order, books which might inspire  this Christmas.

Buy them from a local independent bookshop and preserve our access to good reading.

I loved the BBC series tracing world history through objects which is now available to pick through; this book is another way into a fascinating subject. Aimed at ages 8+ or so.

A History of the World in 25 Cities 

 

 The idea of a poem a day isn't new but this new anthology has a varied range of styles and poets (Maya Angelou and Robert Burns!) Read a poem and journal or share your reactions.

You Are A Champion

An inspiring workbook for 9+ boys and girls. Learn step by step how to develop confidence and be true to your talents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"My friend says that the ISEB Pretest pass mark is ... " and other myths!

My favourite Irish "party piece" poem

How can I use the ZPD theory to parent my child?