Managing your revision or study
- Overworking when I am on form resulting in exhaustion
- Distraction... jumping from one topic to another
All the above are common experiences. I suggest the following remedies!
- Get on with it. You know you have to start! The arranging of your desk/books/papers isn't really preventing you from studying.
- Try to work in blocks with some flexibility. Give yourself breaks. Run around the room to get the blood flowing. Add exercise/eating/time out into your study plan.
- Create a study guide. As you think of new topics, write them in and schedule them within your existing plan. That way, you are acknowledging that there may be something you need to also study but you are not neglecting existing work.